The essay that I liked writing the most would probably be the fourth assignment that the class had to do. the topic was a much easier and it was easy for me to be more organized. To prepare writing I can use a chart and have a list of evidences and supporting ideas and divide each ideas into paragraphs to create the essay. It was almost as easy as a high school essay where you don't really have to think and be very critical about what you should have explaining a specific topic just like the advertisement analysis essay.
Writing the fourth assignment was the one I liked most because I am familiar with the structure of the whole essay. It is basically just seeing both sides of the argument and giving supporting ideas to each main idea. there was no research to be done. There was also no specific item that was needed to base the essay on such as an article, image, or a story about an essay you wrote. it is almost like a freestyle writing with a topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment