Sunday, October 23, 2011

Assignment 4

  • Specifically, my rough draft does not look very different compared to my final paper when looking at it at a glance. The title of my rough draft is different from my final draft. 
  • I did one major revisions to my paper. My rough draft was not a Literacy Narrative and was only a Narrative, therefore, I had to rewrite my whole paper. 
  • While I revised my paper, I noticed my own pattern of errors. My final paper would most likely have this pattern also. I tend to be wordy to fill my paper to the required length. I Also noticed a lot of sentences that needed to be revised, since Microsoft Word would underline it with a green line.
  • Rereading my paper guided me to make the revisions. As I read aloud, it was easier for me to identify the errors that I made. Also I asked my mom to proofread, although she was not much of a help because she is not very fluent in English and she just agreed that my paper was good and not making a single correction. 
  • I am not sure what the strongest aspect of my paper is so I think that there isn't one. The weakest aspect of my paper would probably my the grammar and the story that I chose. I know this through my past papers because in general I am not very good writing any essays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment