- I am not sure if I made any progress for the goals that I set since my first blog assignment. Although I do see very little improvement because I am learning more about proper grammar and the information that we went through in class.
- I feel like analyzing through essays are helpful because as a writer, we need to proofread all of our work. As we edit any essays, we can analyze what parts of the essay needs improvement or what did we do that was right or wrong.
- Less homework!! Haha just kidding. Like it was said in class, I think we need more interesting topics to write about. I am not really not into this current writing assignment we have. I also think that instead of reading essays or articles for home, we should read then during class so that EVERYONE would be able to participate, instead of having those awkward moments. When they are assigned as homework, most likely students would forget or just completely refuse to do the homework.
- I feel that my writing process has not changed because I still do the same things that I do whenever I write any of my papers. I still feel that I am not that great in writing any essays.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Assignment 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment