Sunday, October 23, 2011

Assignment 8

  For the next writing assignment, I chose to write my essay on the article, "Should the Obama Generation Drop Out?" I chose this article because this was probably the most appealing topic for me. On the news there was always some news about related topics to this article. However I did a really bad thing of just picking one out of the five articles that was provided. I did read the first 3 paragraphs at least of each article to get an idea of what the article is about (I did not have much time to really go through all the articles).
  
  The debate on whether children should go to college can be endless. One side of this argument is that when applying for a job, it really depends on what the person can contribute to their work. The other side of the argument would be children still needs to attend post-secondary education to gain knowledge and to learn more about the field that they chose to major in and it is very helpful.






(Unfinished)

No comments:

Post a Comment